With a lifting capacity of 2.0 to 3.5 tonnes, the RX 70 stands out not just because of its wide field of vision, compact dimensions, and precise and sensitive ease of use – it is also a milestone in sustainability. Thanks to the diesel-electric drive, all RX 70 forklifts are unbeatable for energy-efficiency. That also applies to the multi-awardwinning RX 70 hybrid: this hybrid truck obtains its fuel firstly from a diesel tank and secondly from electrical energy stores, the Ultra-Caps.
The electrical current generated when braking is stored in these dual layer capacitors and then made available for driving or lifting procedures. This reduces the fuel consumption by up to 20 per cent – with the same performance! And lower fuel consumption also means lower CO2 emissions. Discover the new generation of smart energy saving. The RX 70 Hybrid will pay dividends.
- Can lift up to 3.5 tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Move goods effectively: driving speed of up to 21 km/h
- Power meets endurance: maintenance-free rotary current drive
- Perfect power control: electrically adjustable hydraulic pump
- Select maximum turnover or maximum efficiency: with 5 driving programmes you stay flexible at all times
- Adjustable to suit every task: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- The latest hydraulic technology for particularly sensitive and precise load handling
- Comfortable workstation: spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Welcome home: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Simple and safe: entry and exit via large non-slip steps that are also visible from above, and grab handles on the protective roof
- Choose from a range of individual control concepts: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- High degree of driving comfort: comfortable and health-orientated driving due to very low human vibration values
- Ideal in the smallest of spaces: compact truck dimensions and very high manoeuvrability allow for optimum use of warehouse space
- Perfect all-round view: large viewing window, also in the protective roof
- Transport loads safely: narrow mast profile and low tilt cylinder give uninterrupted view of prongs and fork carriage
- Extremely stable: truck has low centre of gravity
- Stays firmly on track: outstanding driving stability when turning
- Low operating costs: low fuel consumption and long service intervals
- Sustainable: very low CO2 emissions
- Strong and intelligent: Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 percent energy at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Recyclable: over 95 per cent of all installed materials are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|RX 70-20/600 T||2.000||7.390||21||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.