The best-selling forklift truck of the RX family – with over 50,000 units produced – is now better than ever: following a comprehensive overhaul, this smart electric forklift truck now sets new standards when it comes to the movement of heavy goods weighing between 1.4 and 2 tonnes. What’s more, this vehicle has another advantage when it comes to energy usage: never before has it been easier to keep an eye on how much electricity you are using. A display shows you at a glance just how many hours of use the vehicle has left using the current driving program. The RX 20 is a fantastic all-rounder for the fast transport of goods, both over short and long distances, and is ideally suited for combined indoor and outdoor use, making it the perfect forklift truck for a range of applications. This includes drinks, fruit and vegetable storage in the food and drinks industry, as well as applications in printing firms, freight carrier receipt and dispatch of goods and multi-shift operations in the car industry, e. g. for the provision of equipment on production lines.
RX 20 Li-Ion
The RX 20 Li-Ion is an efficient and compact bundle of energy which guarantees optimum availability. Its lithium-ion battery can be charged to 60 % in just 40 minutes and allows for easy interim charging of the truck, while the charging process itself is approximately an hour faster than for conventional lead batteries.
What’s more, the lithium-ion battery lasts around twice as long as a lead battery, is maintenance free and can be used in a cold store. And it breaks new ground when it comes to safety too: every battery cell is monitored in real time. The RX 20 Li-Ion is the ideal electric forklift truck for extended periods of operation in industrial, trade and logistics applications.
- Can lift up to two tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Full power: maintenance-free rotary current drive with 48 Volt technology
- Move goods effectively: driving speeds of up to 20 km/h
- Enough power for multiple-shift use: high battery capacity and lateral battery change
- Perfect performance control: display shows truck’s remaining power and current charge status
- Extreme availability: the lithium-ion battery possesses incredible energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Choose from various driving programs: select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency
- Adjust to suit every task: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Sensitive operation and smooth lifting speed control: state-of-the-art proportional valve technology and intuitive single-pedal operation
- Precise load handling: driver’s seat and steering column set to one side giving optimal view past loads
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Feel at home: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Ideal for use in small spaces: compact vehicle dimensions and extreme manoeuvrability allow for operation in narrow aisles
- Narrow truck frames enable efficient block forklifting
- Lithium-ion variants provide double the energy at the same battery volumes
- Perfect all-round safety: large viewing window allows vision on all sides, including the overhead guard
- Outstanding driving stability when turning
- Low operational costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals (1000 operating hours)
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 20 percent at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|RX 20-14 /RX 20-14 Li-Ion||1.400||7.870||20||48||English|
|RX 20-15 /RX 20-15 Li-Ion||1.500||7.870||20||48||English|
|RX 20-16 /RX 20-16 Li-Ion||1.600||7.870||20||48||English|
|RX 20-16P/RX 20-16P Li-Ion||1.600||7.870||20||48||English|
|RX 20-18 /RX 20-18 Li-Ion||1.800||7.720||20||48||English|
|RX 20-20 /RX 20-20 Li-Ion||2.000||7.915||20||48||English|
|RX 20-20P/RX 20-20P Li-Ion||2.000||7.915||20||48||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.