With a lifting capacity of 1.6 to 2.0 tonnes, the popular RX 60 forklift truck models are now better than ever: following a comprehensive overhaul, this smart electric forklift truck now sets new standards when it comes to transporting heavy goods weighing between 1.6 and 2.0 tonnes. Never before has it been easier to keep an eye on energy consumption. A display shows you just how many hours of use the truck has left using the current driving programme.
The RX 60 is a fantastic all-rounder in tight working areas, both over short and long distances, and is ideally suited for combined indoor and outdoor use, making it the perfect forklift truck for a range of applications. This includes drinks, fruit and vegetable storage in the food and drinks industry, as well as applications in printing firms, freight carrier receipt and dispatch of goods and multi-shift operations in the car industry, e. g. for the provision of equipment on production lines.
- Can lift up to two tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Full power: maintenance-free rotary current drive with 80 Volt technology
- Move goods effectively: driving speed of up to 20 km/h
- Sufficient energy for multi-shift operations: high battery capacity and lateral battery replacement
- Perfect performance control: display shows truck’s remaining usage time using the current driving programme
- Driving programmes allow the user to switch between maximum handling performance or optimum efficiency
- Adjustable to suit every task: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed: the latest proportional valve technology
- Intuitive one-pedal control
- Precise load handling: driver’s seat and steering column set to one side giving optimal view past loads
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offers numerous storage compartments
- Even more comfortable: premium driver’s seat option provides perfect seat ergonomics
- Feel at home: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Comfortable: simple and safe entry and exit
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, minilever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Ideal for use in small spaces: compact truck dimensions and extreme manoeuvrability allow for operation in narrow aisles
- Narrow truck frames enable efficient block forklifting
- Outstanding driving stability when turning
- Perfect all-round view: large viewing window allows vision on all sides, including the overhead guard
- Optimum safety thanks to the truck’s low centre of gravity
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals (1000 operating hours)
- Emission-free drive
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 20 % at the touch of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 % of all installed materials are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.