The new EXG tiller operated lift truck from STILL offers every benefit of a conventional lift truck in a modern and powerful machine:
- No straddle arms for easy and swift storage/retrieval of loads or to pick up enclosed load carriers.
- Fork carriage with FEM interface to allow standard attachments.
- Excellent residual capacities.
- Compensation of fork deflection by mast tilt.
Benefits of tiller operated trucks:
- No driving licence required, instruction is sufficient.
- No mounting and leaving of the truck for quick and easy order picking.
- No hazard to pedestrians.
- Perfect panoramic visibility.
- High manoeuvrability.
Flexible for individual requirements
- FEM fork carriage as interface for attachments, on request with up to 2 hydraulic functions.
- Large selection of batteries for any demand of service time and residual capacitie. Change of the battery over the side available on request.
- Masts: Duplex mast, duplex mast with full free lift and triplex mast with a lift height of up to 4.30 m.
Ergonomics and comfort
- Smooth, precise and direct electric steering.
- Many handy storage compartments on the battery cover.
- Display with alarm function, operating hour meter and inspection interval indicator.
- Free-view mast.
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering.
- Powerful and enduring drive and lift pump motors.
- Precise positioning of loads.
- Rated load capacity up to 1.6 tons.
- Fully encapsulated, maintenance free 3-kW three-phase motor.
- Start of uphill drive without rolling back.
- Efficient drive characteristics.
- Electric service brake with energy recuperation.
- Powerful 3-kW pump motor.
- Ergonomic layout of controls for easy operation by left and right handed operators.
- Pressure buttons for horn, lift and lowering are always in reach without changing grip, also when operating the truck single-handed.
- Very rugged tiller head.
Wheels and tyres
- 2 pairs of Polyurethane load rollers mounted on a rocker-carriage.
- Large Polyurethane drive wheel (∅ 254 x 102 mm).
- Modern CAN bus technology design.
- IP-54 protection to shield the complete electric system against dust and humidity.
- Mast tilt +1°/–6°.
- Load rest.
- Progressive lowering of the fork carriage.
- Preparation for material flow management system (MMS).
- Lateral battery change (4PzS).
- Cold store version up to –35 °C.
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.