The STILL CiTi One is revolutionising urban goods supply. These electrically powered low lift pallet trucks are ultra-silent and effortlessly move loads weighing up to 500 kg – with a service weight of only 95 kg. The large solid rubber wheel runs with reliability, precision and good tracking: whether on roads, pavements or cobblestones. The CiTi One achieves excellent handling performance, not only tackling uneven floor surfaces with ease, but also traversing steps, kerbs, thresholds and tracks with heights of up to 70 mm. The parking brake ensures stability on ramps and gradients.
The control lever can be operated with one hand, meaning you always have this compact machine under full control. A glance at the multifunctional display provides you with information on the operating hours, the battery charging status and on the weight of the current load if required. All this makes the STILL CiTi One the ideal partner on the last leg of urban goods supply: for market stallholders and tradesmen or in hospitals, administrative buildings and leisure parks.
- Increased handling performance: loads of up to 500 kg can be transported with ease
- Highly reliable: optional additional battery for even longer operating time
- Optimal drive at all times on any flooring thanks to solid rubber drive wheel
- Transitions, kerbs and thresholds of up to 70 mm are easy to negotiate thanks to the climbing runners
- Easy to operate with one hand thanks to ergonomic tiller handle and precise single-handed control of driving and lifting functions for optimum performance
- Everything in view, all the time: Multifunctional display shows operating hours, errors, charging status and, optionally, weight of the load
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to ergonomic tiller
- Electric driving and lifting minimises physical strain placed on operator
- CiTi One is easy to handle thanks to its low service weight
- Perfect in confined spaces: extreme manoeuvrability due to short and narrow design
- Parking brake ensures good handling and stability: optimal combination of electric and mechanical brake
- Even greater operator safety thanks to standard accessories: horn, emergency stop and sensitive impact plate
- Extremely quiet operation with maximum 60 dB noise emission
- No CO2 emissions thanks to electric driving and lifting functions
- Over 95 % of all materials used are recyclable
The CiTi One – A great helper
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.