- Impressive goods handling: 1500 kg capacity and incredibly low service weight make it possible to take on any transportation task anywhere
- Outstanding flexibility: compact size allows for operation even in the most confined spaces
- Easy handling: moving goods electrically without strain and an on-board charger
ECU 15 C
Be it in industrial applications, retail or logistics – with its ECU 15 C, STILL offers more than just one good reason to dismiss hand pallet trucks into retirement. The low lift power pallet truck scores with a range of quality aspects: driving, lifting and lowering – all this is done electrically and without any physical force by the operator. Compact and agile, this efficient warehouse helper moves any load weighing up to 1,5 tons – with the truck itself only weighing 200 kg – and that includes the battery. This makes the ECU 15 C an ideal truck for use on intermediate floors, in elevators or on the back of lorries, in particular if the lorry has a lift platform.
Thanks to the display, the operator will know the current charging level of the battery at all times. Even better: with a power consumption of only 0,39 kW per hour, the truck is not just very energy efficient, but with its on-board charger, the battery can be opportunity charged at any mains wall outlet. Availability and flexibility are the core aspects of the ECU 15 C. In operation, the pedestrian low lift pallet truck scores not only with its comfortable single-handed control which is suitable for left and right handed operators alike, but with its rounded fork tips with integrated entry rollers which make stacking pallets more efficient as well as more comfortable. Its robust chassis guarantees endurance in the long run, also if the application becomes a little tough.
- Full power: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance drive motor with 24 volt technology
- Transports goods with a total weight of up to 1500 kg
- Torsionally rigid frame construction guarantees durability and reliability
- Compact and mobile: works effortlessly in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Precise load handling: the low cover provides optimum visibility of the fork tips
- Entry rollers for fast and easy crosswise pallet picking
- Precise transmission control for the benefit of the goods
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators with just one hand and without having to change grip
- Ergonomically shaped tiller head for fatigue-free operation
- Impressive reloading of pallets: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Compact and mobile: works quickly even in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Fast and precise: rounded forks for easy threading into pallets
- Maximum user safety thanks to the deep-drawn frame
- Excellent driver safety due to automatic braking when tiller is released
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Over 95 % of all materials used are recyclable
- Emission-free operation
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|ECU 15 C||1.500||115||4.2/4.6||24||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.