Are you looking for a powerful low lift pallet truck for transporting loads weighing up to 2,200 kg across short distances? A warehouse assistant which can be manoeuvred precisely and safely even in confined spaces? Then you should take a look at the EXU! Thanks to its compact size, it is best suited to locations with limited space – from narrow warehouse gangways to loading and unloading lorries and working in supermarket aisles. Intelligent: the unique OPTISPEED tiller automatically adapts the speed of the forklift truck to the tiller angle, thus ensuring that goods are transported safely and quickly. Plus, with the ECO and BOOST driving programmes, you can choose between maximum output and optimum efficiency at the press of a button.
Are you looking to not just transport goods but also protect your employees’ health when carrying out order picking? The EXU-H model has an impressive variably adjustable working height of up to 760 mm which guarantees an ergonomically optimum body position for all operators. The optional auto-lift function provides even more comfort – a sensor detects the upper edge of the loaded goods and automatically adapts the working height. If another layer of goods is added or removed, the loading forks move up or down a fraction by themselves.
The EXU Li-Ion is an efficient and compact bundle of energy, which guarantees optimum availability. Not only is interim charging of the forklift truck possible, but the charging process itself is significantly quicker than that of conventional lead batteries – the lithium-ion battery can be charged to 60 percent in just 40 minutes. But that is by no means all of the advantages of this modern drive technology: with up to 2,500 charging cycles, the lithium-ion battery lasts around twice as long as a lead battery and can also be used in a cold store.
This groundbreaking technology is also setting new standards with regard to safety. Every battery cell is monitored in real time. As a result of the extremely precise discharge indicator, the output can also be utilised extremely efficiently. Due to the fact that lithium-ion batteries concentrate a large amount of energy into a small space, the EXU Li-Ion is also the most compact forklift truck in the EXU product line. In short, it is the ideal low lift pallet truck or extended periods of operation in industry, the retail market and logistics.
- High handling performance: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance drive motor
- Performance boost: BOOST mode can be activated for particularly demanding tasks
- Extremely compact and available: lithium-ion battery concentrates a large amount of energy into a small space and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Very precise and smooth steering
- Accurate operation: gentle and sensitive acceleration
- Efficient and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators with just one hand and without having to change grip
- Tangibly better: control elements can be easily differentiated by their tactile characteristics
- Hands free: practical storage compartments and a writing pad with built-in clipboard
- Compact and mobile: gets to work quickly even in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- It couldn’t be more compact: the lithium-ion version offers the most compact dimensions
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive impact plate in the optimal position
- Safety in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Accidental roll-back is prevented: automatic stop function even on ramps
- OPTISPEED 3.0: driving speed automatically adapts to the tiller angle
- All-round safety: full hand guard integrated into the tiller
- Very few noise emissions
- ECO driving programme: maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|EXU 16 Li-Ion||1.600||130||6.0||24||English|
|EXU 18 Li-Ion||1.800||130||6.0||24||English|
|EXU 20 Li-Ion||2.000||130||6.0||24||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.