The SXH low lift pallet truck combines many economic benefits in a single truck. The SXH is the perfect solution for tough applications such as loading and unloading lorries and fast horizontal transport. It quickly moves load of up to 2 000 kg anywhere. With its full power it masters quick sprints with speed of up to 12 km/h thanks to its powerful drive. Also on gradients, it easily moves its loads thanks to the optional level compensation.
Beyond this, the strength of the SXH is its individuality: The workspace for the driver can be fitted with a steering wheel on the left hand or on the right hand side to adapt to individual user preferences. This individualisation increases safety in the warehouse, as the operator used the truck in the preferred way. Its compact dimensions that allow work in tightest spaces, the dampened stand-on platform and the optional battery change over the side round off the overall package and make the SXH a perfect helper in the warehouse.
- Effective load handling: Driving speeds of up to 12 km/h and a load capacity of up to 2 500 kg
- Enough energy for multi-shift applications: High battery capacity of up to 500 Ah
- Powerful: Maintenance free 3-kW, 24-V rotary current drive motor
- Safe load handling thanks to robust frame with optional level compensation
- Always available: The lithium-ion battery bundles much energy and can be opportunity charged or completely charged at any time
- The right programme for any situation: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from
maximum turnover to maximum efficiency
- Precise handling of all functions without changing grip of the joystick
- Fatigue free work: Smooth and precise steering
- Compact and agile: Easy work in tight spaces and narrow aisles
- Sensitive and intuitive control with Joystick
- Always an overview of everything: Display indicates battery condition, date and time
- The dampened workspace on the SXH reduces bumps from uneven floors
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjusting foot plate
- Easy control of all functions without changing grip with the Joystick 4Plus
- Ergonomic and flexible control concept: Steering wheel optionally on the left hand or right hand side, steering knob on left hand side only
- Minimised downtimes: Easy access to the maintenance points and quick battery change over the side
- Individual adjustments: Adjustable steering forces and reverse steering
- High pallet turnover: Thanks to compact dimensions flexible use
- Optimum use of warehouse space truck widths of only 770 mm and
- High cornering safety: Curve Speed Control automatically adjusts the cornering speed to the steering angle
- High stability on bumpy floors, thanks to the optional, automatic level compensation
- Safe access thanks to a large access step and low access height and grab handle
- Versatile and flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Up to seven per cent energy saving on pressing a button without obstructing performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operation costs: Low energy consumption and long
- Low noise emission due to very silent lift and drive motor
- Re-usable: Over 95 per cent of the used materials are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.