Wherever you need it – with the various model versions of the CX product line and its modular design, STILL offers the perfect low level order picker for every situation. Take the CX 20 for example – the ’all-rounder’ when it comes to horizontal goods transport of loads weighing up to 2,000 kg. High handling performance, well thoughout convenience and optimum safety are firm character traits of this efficient warehouse assistant.
With the ECO and BOOST driving programmes, you can choose between maximum output and the best possible level of efficiency at the press of a button. Do you want to drive, lift and steer all at the same time? Do you want to control these functions with one hand, whether you are left- or right-handed? Not a problem with the CX product line! Combined with the low entry height, the comfortable backrest and the optional protective skirting, fatiguefree, convenient and safe operation is guaranteed – and not just in distribution warehouses.
- Full power: maintenance-free, encapsulated 3 kW AC motor
- Low maintenance, long-lived batteries with a capacity of up to 620 Ah offer high availability Also available with lithium-ion battery of up to 410 Ah for particularly intensive applications
- Transports goods with a total weight of up to 2,000 kg at a time
- Efficient and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled with just one hand without having to change grip
- Precise manoeuvring: very sensitive steering, which automatically goes back into the neutral position when not in use
- Complete control: smooth, accurately controlled starting and acceleration behaviour
- Safe, non-fatiguing operation: lower access with slanted step and anti-slip covering
- Protects back and joints: vibration-absorbing ’floating’ platform
- Upholstered and ergonomic backrest with grip offers optimum comfort
- Suitable for the narrowest working widths thanks to its very compact chassis
- Perfect ergonomics: edge-free forklift truck contour
- Double-deck option: same forklift truck dimensions — double picking frequency
- Platform acts as dead man’s switch: forklift truck is ready to move as soon as the operator has got in
- High safety level when turning thanks to automatic speed reduction
- Unauthorised access not possible: series access authorisation via PIN code
- Optional protective skirting for added safety
- Energy recovery when braking
- ECO driving program: maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
- Over 95 per cent of all materials used are recyclable
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|CX 20 /CX 20 Li-Ion||2.000||130||12.5||24||English|
|CX-M 10 /CX-M 10 Li-Ion||1.000||700||10.5||24||English|
|CX-D 20 /CX-D 20 Li-Ion||2.000||1.580||10.5||24||English|
|CX-S 16 /CX-S 16 Li-Ion||1.600||700||11.0||24||English|
|CX-H 16 /CX-H 16 Li-Ion||1.600||1.580||10.5||24||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.