- Roomy driver’s compartment with adjustable controls and great leg room. For added safety, the driver is always kept within the contours of the truck.
- Damped driver’s compartment (optional) greatly reduces impacts and shocks from uneven floors, significantly reducing operator back problems and subsequent absenteeism.
- Proportional seat and floor plate adjustment with electrical rail adjustment (optional) provides ergonomic adjustment of the controls for the best view onto the fork tips, whatever the physique.
- Luxury tilting seat with individual weight and horizontal adjustments is gentle on the neck when looking upwards at the load, or when looking around the side of the mast.
- High level of safety due to optimised visibility overhead guard with inclined strut arrangement and superb all-round vision.
- An ergonomic joystick with maintenance-free sensor technology for the actuation of all hydraulic functions without changing grip and noticeable direction selection.
OPTISPEED Version 3.x – the futuristic control concept
The excellent performance data and optimal technical conditions of the GX-X can only be fully utilised by OPTISPEED 3 x, both for driving and hoisting, and also for secondary movements.
- Powerful microprocessor, drive and hoist pulse controller.
- The individual controls, sensors and actuators are cross linked
- by CAN bus.
- The CAN Bus with CAN Open protocol provides high flexibility and quick service access.
- The height measurement system provides the absolute fork height. Thanks to the non-slip, reliable height detection, also incorporating the auxiliary lift, performance-optimised driving profiles and load change cycles can be realised.
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.