Made for any warehouse
The modularity of the MX-X with a turret head or of the MX-Q with a telescopic fork adapts these trucks perfectly to any warehouse. The scalable dimensions and performance will always match any application and guarantee you best possible price-performance ratio. Together with AC technology Optispeed stands for high dynamics and higher turnaround speeds consuming less energy at lower operation costs. Together with the energy recuperation when braking or lowering the main lift this allows longer operation times per battery charging cycle.
The high performance and the optimum technical conditions of the MX-X are only made full use of when driving, lifting and controlling all the auxiliary movements by OPTISPEED. The precise height measuring system, also accounting for the auxiliary lift allows to optimise driving profiles and load change cycles by adjusting the acceleration and deceleration values. In combination with the dynamic and intelligent load weight diagram, OPTISPEED supports the diver in the warehouse. In addition the performance can be increased by the optional load sensing and load weight sensing features for even higher turnaround, comfort and safety.
OPTISPEED 4.0 allows semi-automatic approach to storage bays. The position of the bay being indicated by the warehouse management system, for example, and the truck will navigate to the right position in the aisle. This leads to higher safety and increased productivity.
OPTISAFE allows easily assigning truck actions, safety functions and speeding settings to defined zones inside the aisles. Up to 255 aisles can be covered by adding OPTISAFE functions at any time. Each individual aisle is recognised when the vehicle enters the aisle and the functions can be assigned accordingly. The absolute, redundant distance measuring by RFID transponders in the floor or by barcodes on the rack posts forms the basis for a safe system. OPTISAFE stands for higher safety and flexibility inside the aisle
The STILL driver’s compartment has been designed in accordance with the latest findings in ergonomics and offers an optimum workspace for all the different applications. The large cabin is mounted on low-vibration supports to suppress the oscillations from the load. It has a very low access and soft upholstering at kneeheight the driver can lean against when order picking. The vertical and horizontal adjustment of the driver’s seat and the tilt-adjustment of the seat cushion allow great comfort, also if the drivers change frequently. The tilting barrier reduces the distance between the truck and the rack facilitating access to the rack for order picking. A multifunction accessory bar on the railing allows mounting the modular accessory and storage compartments, permitting the individual components to be placed anywhere on the bar.
- Combi: for order picking and/or stacker operation
- Stacker: with raised seat position for pure stacker operation
- Comfort: for more freedom of movement.
- Cold store cabin: fully insulated for cold stores up to -30 °C.
The right control panel for every application:
- Multi-functional control panel: centrally mounted on the railing. Adjustable in height, distance from the driver and tilt. This allows best operability and function making the large display easy to read.
- The control elements are integrated into the armrests of the driver’s seat. In addition the height of the armrests can be adjusted individually to allow standing and seated operation. Also they can be folded up with power support to facilitate access to the side. The display is easy to read and is mounted on the railing.
- High safety by contactless two-hand control for all drive and lift movements.
- Smaller aisle widths by larger safety distances due to the turret head with integrated side shift.
- Electric battery lock monitor.
- All the trucks meet the requirements of the machine guide line 98/37/EG and are marked with the CE label.
- STILL is certified in accordance with ISO 9001 by the Germanic Lloyd.
- Tested and proven common parts from the STILL range.
- Torsion free steel construction of the chassis and the mast for low oscillations when moving heavy loads.
- Sophisticated heat balance in the drive compartment with active, temperature controlled cooling for a long service life of the components.
- Long service life of the battery by battery management for optimum power consumption and avoidance of peak currents.
- Maintenance free 48 V and 80 V AC drives with low wear, combined with power free MOSFET technology. Little wiring by proven CAN bus system for additional dependability.
Service and maintenance
- 1000-hour service interval.
- Quick diagnostics via notebook and easy access to all components that need maintenance combined with high availability of all needed parts guarantying short service times and outstanding availability.
- On line diagnosis and service support are available with the Online-X module.
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum reach height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.