- Flexible indoor and outdoor use
- Excellent driveability and directional stability guarantees a high level of safety
- Quiet operation and low wear-and-tear, as trolleys are raised up during the journey
- Ideal for heavy loads and large containers due to high load capacity
- Safe handling with an automatic safety back-up when sliding trolleys in
LiftRunner C-Frames are designed for different types and dimensions of trolleys up to a load capacity of 1600 kg. C-Frames are ideally suited for outdoor use due to their superelastic tyres that compensate for uneven ground surfaces. The frames can also be galvanised or fitted with a canopy. Steering is transmitted from the tiller to all the wheels, ensuring not only that directional stability at high speed, braking and cornering manoeuvres are all assured, but that the frames remain stable even at sharp steering angles. Equipped with flexible prongs, C-Frames can easily be adjusted to any trolley size. The trolleys are slid into the C-Frame and are secured by an automatic mechanism.
They can be loaded from the left or right, depending on the course of the docking direction. The frames automatically rise up hydraulically when the towing truck (standing truck) is entered or when a switch is operated in the seated truck. On exiting both trucks, the frames lower again automatically. A foot pedal activates a mechanism that eases the trolley in the direction of the operator. This initial thrust enables the trolley to be removed in an effortless manner that places no strain on the back. C-Frames can even be designed and constructed in any size and load capacity required by the customer.
- High load capacity: The C-Frame load capacity is up to 1600 kg
- Efficient transportation of goods: Maximum handling capacity using bundled transports and clearly defined transport routes
- Individual deployment: C-Frames are equipped with flexible fork prongs, enabling them to be put in position where required and to be adjusted to any size of trolley
- Always on track: In the LiftRunner C-Frames, tiller steering is transmitted mechanically to all four wheels. This guarantees a high degree of directional stability
- Maximum flexibility: The loading direction can be quickly changed via the tiller system, according to requirements
- Ideal for outside use: Superelastic tyres compensate for uneven ground
- User-friendly: Trolleys can be inserted or fitted into the frames easily at ground level. Using a forklift is not required for this purpose
- Easy handling: Using the uncoupling mechanism, trolleys can be detached with the minimum of effort that is also gentle on the back
- Optimal load handling: Flexible combinations of different trolleys, depending on requirements
- Reduction in stock levels and production logistics space: High delivery frequency in synchronised production and logistics processes
- Maximum flexibility: A combination of different frame types within one train for the demand-orientated provision of small batches
- Space-saving: A very tight turning circle enables it to be used in confined areas
- Minimised risk of damage: Automatic safety mechanism when sliding trolleys in
- Maximum stability: Trailers remain stable even at sharp steering angles
- Energy saving: Traffic reduction by bundling together shipments of the same volume therefore avoiding empty journeys
- High process transparency: Supplying and disposing of materials at the same time increases the efficiency of tugger train usage
- Noise and wear and tear: Trolleys are raised up during the journey, so there is no ground contact
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.