- Optimised view in all situations
- Holistic ergonomics concept
- Extensive standard equipment
The FM‑4W is a powerful and energy-efficient four-way reach truck. It transports loads forwards, backwards and sideways. This makes this universal truck particularly well suited for transporting long items (in addition to normal pallets and containers). The smart four-way design also allows for a highly cost-effective use of warehouse space because the reach truck can itself be safely and quickly manoeuvred down even the narrowest of aisles. And it always puts in a good shift too: the FM‑4W can lift loads with a total weight of 2,500 kg and its high residual load capacity means that it can carry loads weighing as much as 1,000 kg to a height of 9.5 m.
The integrated weight and height display and the comfortable tilt seat greatly facilitate load handling, while the mast and overhead guard are designed to optimise the driver’s view of the transported load. Other benefits that make work easier are the lift height pre-selection system and the lift height assistance system. The optional systems noticeably facilitate the quick and precise depositing and retrieval of goods. The seat, arm rests, steering wheel and foot plate can be adjusted to enhance ease of use. A wide range of settings allow the cabin to be adjusted to suit any driver, ensuring optimised ergonomics.
- Stable mast with high residual load capacity for lift heights of up to 9.5 metres (1,000 kg)
- Powerful acceleration combined with high driving speed (up to 13 km/h)
- Sufficient energy for all applications thanks to battery capacities of 465–930 Ah
- The mast and overhead guard are designed to optimise visibility of the goods
- The wheels can be instantly turned 90° for precise sideways travel
- The hydraulics are closely controlled by proportional valve technology
- Integrated weight and height display for precise load handling
- Excellent handling performance: easier loading and unloading thanks to height assistance system
- Can be ergonomically adjusted to suit any driver: adjustable seat, arm rests, steering wheel and foot plate
- All functions can be easily operated using the joystick or fingertip control system, without having to keep changing hands
- Comfortable and practical: the seat can be adjusted to suit the driver’s weight and has a narrow backrest to ensure good visibility out the back
- The comfortable tilt seat with its pneumatic lumbar support makes it easy to look up and past the goods (maximum tilt: 18°)
- Suitable for use in even the narrowest of aisles thanks to the reach truck concept
- Four-way design allows for long items to be transported down the narrowest of aisles
- The large step and handle make it safe and easy to get in
- Load and truck protection: the assistance system stops forks from coming into contact with the forklift truck’s wheel arms
- Work safety: precise movement control
- A high level of driver safety is ensured by load-dependent speed limits and Curve Speed Control
- Energy is recovered during the braking process to prolong the use of the truck and optimise its use of resources
- Energy savings: the steering electronics are activated only when the steering wheel is moved.
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.