Loads weighing up to two tonnes are quickly and reliably transported to the desired location by the FM-X SE at a maximum speed of 14 km/h. Once there, it lifts them to a height of up to eight metres. Due to the large cushioned tyres and the high level of ground clearance, the driver seated reach truck is also ideally suited to loading and unloading goods from outer shelves. Assistance systems such as the lift height pre-selection or the optional camera system make work easier for the driver, and ensure the utmost precision even with high lifting heights.
A free view fork carriage, a visually-optimised overhead guard and a driver’s seat with optional tilting mechanics offer excellent visibility, no matter whether you choose a wind-protected or full cab. In addition, the FM-X SE is impressive thanks to its sophisticated safety concept. For example, the Curve Speed Control system automatically controls the driver’s speed depending on the steering angle.
With the FM-X SE, you can rely moving goods efficiently, precisely and safely at all times, both indoors and outdoors.
- Powerful acceleration combined with high travel speeds of 14 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.50 m/s
- Sufficient energy for any use, thanks to battery capacities of 560 Ah to 700 Ah
- Substantial ground clearance and optimum traction allow for individual use even on bumpy surfaces
- Lasting energy for multi-shift operation: high battery capacity and optional sideways battery change
- Top availability: The lithium-ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
- OPTISPEED reduces mast vibrations to a minimum for medium lifting heights and enables quick goods handling
- Clear visibility of goods without being disrupted by hydraulic lines on the fork carriage, thanks to the unique sideshift mast
- Top precision right from the first millimetre thanks to the optical lift height sensor
- Cushioned drive wheel and Super Elastic tyres to reduce impact when driving over uneven surfaces
- Relaxed view upwards and beyond goods, thanks to unique comfortable reclining seat
- Easy to operate all functions without having to alternate grip, thanks to Joystick 4Plus or Fingertip operation
- Easy storage and retrieval with the Easy Target lift height pre-selection system
- Suitable for even the most narrow working widths, thanks to the reach truck concept
- The large step and handhold make it safe and easy to get in
- Robust steel chassis with secure contour guiding in areas that are hard to drive on
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Extremely safe to drive round bends with Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Long-lasting and energy-saving LED headlights
- Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 per cent energy at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Energy recovery when braking means you can use the machinery for longer with optimum use of resources
- Low operation costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals.
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)||Data Sheet- Download**|
|FM-X 14 SE||1.400||8.000||14||48||English|
|FM-X 17 SE||1.700||8.000||14||48||English|
|FM-X 20 SE||2.000||7.800||14||48||English|
- Rated capacity at standardised lift height and standardised load centre.
- To examine PDF documents you will require the Acrobat-Reader from Adobe.